About Market Fair
Join our Market Fair where you can list your business, club, organization, museum, historical area or
Each listing includes your business or organization name, contact person name, address, phone number, email address ... and a link directly to a website, email address and/or Facebook page.
Our goal is to make Market Fair into the go-to directory where:
- buyers can find products they're looking for
- sellers can highlight their wares
- shooting clubs can link to their websites and shoot
- organizations can link to their event schedules
- schools can list their history-related classes
- historical areas can highlight their latest happenings
- trade fairs can keep participants up to date
- or anything else history-related you might want to list as pertinent information for our readers.
Market Fair is divided into categories to make information easy to find, and listings can be purchased in as many categories as the buyer wishes. For example, a business that sells shooting supplies might
choose the categories of "muzzleloaders" and "black
powder." A blacksmith might choose "cooking gear" and "decorative items." An organization might choose
"special events," and a store or organization might
choose "workshops and seminars."
The fee for each listing is only $20 per year to
make multiple listings very affordable. Listings may be highlighted in a color of your choice for an extra $5.
To add a listing or get more information, contact Vicki Johnson at 419-601-2495 or Vicki@RendezvousOhio.com.